Carpenter/Forman NEEDED Full-Time, Up to $50,000/YR., Weekly Pay
Are you seeking employment with a professional organization that provides great pay and invests in its employees? Then DSP REAL ESTATE, LLC has been looking for you!
Founded in 2004, DSP REAL ESTATE, LLC is a professional, full service home renovation company that renovates properties throughout the greater Birmingham area. Our company is known by the excellence we provide in our work and by the investment we take in each of our employees.
We are currently seeking an experienced carpenter/re-modeler to join and to lead our residential renovation team. The ideal candidate maintains a professional appearance along with great attitude and thirst for producing quality work.
Job Description & Skills
- General carpentry
- Bathroom/kitchen remodeling
- Hang/finish drywall and sheetrock
- Minor plumbing work
- Minor electrical work
- Interior & exterior painting
- Flooring repair and installation
- Subcontractor supervision
- Material purchasing
- Customer and client interaction
- Read and interpret construction drawings
- Keeping tools and equipment in good repair
- Maintaining a safe and efficient work environment
- Possess a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent education.
- Possess 5+ years of construction or in-home renovation experience with the ability to take accurate measurements using tape measure, level & combination square.
- Minor knowledge of plumbing and electrical work.
- Ability to use power tools (saws, miter saw’s, sawzall, drills, hammer drills, belt sanders, routers, etc)
- Ability to lift and/or push and/or pull up to 80 pounds.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Valid driver’s license and maintain a good driving record.
- Professional appearance, grooming, and dress.
- Must be able to pass drug test and background screening.
For additional information or to apply for this position, you may contact our hiring coordinator by emailing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.